The Research Support Fund Program
George Brown College
About the Research Support Fund (RSF)
- salaries for staff or students who provide administrative support for researchers and their projects;
- training costs for workplace health and safety, as well as the development and promotion of equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives and practices;
- costs related to the maintenance of libraries and laboratories; and
- administrative costs associated with getting a patent for an invention.
GBC and the RSF
- research facilities
- research resources
- management and administration of the institution’s research enterprise
- regulatory requirements and accreditation
- intellectual property and knowledge mobilization
Do you have a great business idea? Want to know how to set up your own business or social enterprise? Need practical help and support to develop your business skills?
Awarded in recognition of this hands-on, real world experience, our badges can be attached to an online profile, wherever a prospective employer may see it.
Curious about our projects? Learn more about what we work
on with our Project Portal. Searchable by research focus, year or PI.