Co-designing On-line Tools for Engagement and Holistic Crisis Planning with Diverse Youth Groups in the Region of Peel
This 3-year project aims to increase understanding of the potential for new interactive technologies, social networks and modes of communication to support crisis planning for marginalized youth and their support networks, resulting in an interactive, client-centered crisis planning tool designed for web and mobile platforms.
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Loughborough University/Design School in the UK
- Peel Service Collaborative (PSC)
- Elise Hodson
- Business/Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Social Innovation Exchange