Heart Monitoring Vest
Ocorant Inc./Ross & Doell Industrial Design & Brand Development
Ocorant Inc. and Ross + Doell Industrial Design & Brand Development, have partnered with George Brown College to further the development of a heart monitoring device that improves upon current FDA-approved heart monitors by using advanced algorithms that can compress electrocardiogram signals to take up less space, and transmit much faster and more conveniently. The project involves designing and developing a vest to house the electronics and the monitor.
- Ocorant Inc.
- Ross & Doell Industrial Design & Brand Development
- Marsha Jorgenson
- Business/Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Community Wellness, Health & Education
- Design for the Smart Economy
- Advanced Prototyping Lab
- School of Fashion Studies